Conducted experiments on earth elements based on Article Battery Earth . Fortunately, the special difficulties and costs there. Most intriguing that this is not a chemical element and the voltage on the electrodes is due to the currents circulating in the ground, so-called telluric current .
The experimental scheme.
According to the article max voltage and current can be obtained
if placed in a north-south direction, and that was done. The electrodes need to use more of the plate and their surface area, the better.
As a positive electrode used copper rod length of 90 cm and 40 cm section of 35 mm 2 , the negative electrode were cutting galvanized profile length 100 cm.
Galvanized profile managed to score 60 cm, copper rod - to 80cm, short fully .K articles in the yard in July, there was no rain for a long time, the land is dry.
The distance between the electrodes 17m. The measurement showed voltage - 1.072V. Short circuit current : 7.13 - 2.7 mA / min.
Conclusions from the experiment:
· I do not know about stress and uveliniya for current consumption, it is necessary to increase the area of the electrodes .x hile voltage also increases, but only slightly.
· The voltage is present even when measured between the electrode and the plant, but the short-circuit current is virtually zero.
· The further cost electrode materials from each other in the electrochemical voltage range, the more the output voltage . ( IMHO still without electrolysis is complete, although the ground is dry and hard as a rock).
· The voltage between the electrodes of the same material also exist m ( negative is the one deeper into the earth, or in which the area of contact with the ground longer).
· Voltage , etc. After removing the fault, grows gradually.
· During the day the voltage varies but slightly, by a few hundredths of.
An electrochemical voltage series of metal in ( standard electrode potentials)
I will continue to "dig" this topic. Continued